Wednesday, September 30, 2015

All those lies

I feel like am getting used to those monologue I was once looking for and they were all from famous movies which I liked. But I find out the difficulty of this monologue which did not appear on the first one. This monologue is not my word. I did not speak for myself in this monologue, I must play as someone else as a roll. This monologue is getting form the Movie Quiz show after all the conspiracy show up in the front of people. 

When I first get this monologue that was long, about 2 min. I delete a bit makes it about 1 min, but I also change a lot of word that I feel hard to pronounce. I am glad about those changes which makes the monologue much easier, but I miss remembered the first line a lot, which makes me feel like I always want to came up some line I just delete. I was sick during Friday which makes lost my last chance about try out, I spend losts of time tried to rememories those thing. Actually my finally is also my first version, but I feel this one is more like myself then the first monologue I made up myself.  

But the character is not that hard to became. In this monologue I try to do a motion about someone whos lie just been expose. I try to makes myself be guilty, so I look down a lot, but at that time I do not know its too much. Like the most people else of course I lied, and luckily most of my lies just died in peace, but when you lied, you take the rick that someone may notice that was a lie some day. There were many times my lies has been expose and notice by people, and when I feel guilty I also know people will always move on some day, so I feel kind of release at the same point. But the character was lying to the whole American which is kind of unforgivable and will be remembered for a lone time. 

I also have many thing left to inprove, which like some time I am always looking down and I will stop and feel bad when I can not remember my line. Luckily I made myself feel more confident and believe the audience would not notice that I can not remember my line. Also as a student who use English as my second language I feel a little bit hard to remember and understand the dialogue in English and the pronunciation in English. I also see this monologue as a big improvement because I was new for acting and I feel myself did feel better when I spoke. I feel more nature and relax, not like after the first monologue I was sweating a lot and my hands was shaking. I feel I will keep feeling better this year and I assume that I can keep my nature in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment