Thursday, September 3, 2015

blog 1

                                                         About my self

My name is jack Shi, I am a high school student. It’s my third year in high school and I want to introduce myself as the first blogging of my junior year. As a high school student the first goal of mine is got the offers of those collage I want to go to, which I have already made a lone list which been thought many changing and delete. But this goal is not the only thing I need to do in my high school life. I still want to try something that I never before. Like I tied fencing which was a sport that I never heard or seen before. 

People always has different identity, this is what makes people different and make them alike each other at the same time. A high school student should not become the only identity in my high school life, I am also a friend, a performer, a “important” stage crew, a family member and a boyfriend. Those identities makes me learn to take responsibility and also be realistic. There always some people will say that be realistic is not a good thing, even that was a bad thing. But I define the realistic as “stop dreaming but keep hope.” I learned to set my goals in some place that I am able to touch in a hard way. I may talking a lot about every identity I may have, but my point was this is what I think as a thinker.

The first I be in involvement in drama was last years’s fall, I become a stage crew who was an apprentice of Jack Jack, I did learned a lot form him and the play. I know a stage crew is also import



ant in a show. I lucky also be join as a  part of the show by control some mechanical device.


I assume that I could be a good friend. As a friend I will try my best to be reliable and honest. Sometime the truth that I obtain may be hurt but they still have the right to know the truth. A friend also will they their best to support on his friends to do something right and stop them form mistakes. I may not foresee something that happened in the future but I still want to give them the idea what I assume will happened and how should we do something right.

A athlete is something that I am not good at although I did my best on every thing I tied. I may say I am a bit lazy or week on the body level. I am a fencer in my high school and I think this was what I did best. I love sports when I was a kid, but as I grow up I was most interesting in something which is more gentle and quiet. That makes my life keeping sports away form few years. And now I will try my best to pick up what I had left behind. 


As a family member, a son, in my family I am the first kid who study aboard although my grandparents were came back form Russia. They give me their experience and teach me the knowledge what they once learned and they all hope me to matriculate into a good collage. 

So according all those are my rolls and what I did or once missed in my life. As a realistic person, this is all I want to introduce about myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment