Friday, September 18, 2015

Some thought after finish the first monologue I ever made

About that who am I monologue actually I did not do very good. At first I felt like I made lots of grammar mistake and I put too much useless information in one minute monologue which I did not wan to talk about or something that not nessurary to talk about for examples the idea about why should I study aboard and how did I noticed about the difference between two nations. Most of them are simply personal ideals. I thought that point which about mt nationality was a point that makes my monologue better. I feel like this makes me become the sign that I made up for myself which is strange. Most people do not really know difference nationalities in China will make how much difference but it was huge that divide the whole country into 56 parts, and a different nationality will become a sign of how I was difference then others. 

When the first time I perform about my monologue I wanted to delete my family part but I am glade I keep it after all. A family which almost all the member has experiences that about study aboard is not normal, but as a kid in the family which almost everyone has the experiences who did not know why he choose to study aboard in more strange. Although I did not explain it after all. 

I feel that my weakpoint is when I did something wrong or I mispronounce a word I will suddenly feel extraordinary nerves and scared, I will keep looking down try to make myself remember what was I once write or just cut down the entire monologue and say I did some thing wrong When I can not well remember it I feel the same nerves which makes that I wanted to move around or just keep looking in some point that can avoid peoples vision, and my face will still look like the same which did not show how strange I was. I tried to convince myself that I was new to doing some acting and performance but I still was not able to control my nerves.

I did not pick the next monologue today and I may want to choose some monologue with some serious monologue because that I do not think I am well prepared for the humorous thing. The new monologue maybe the is the bird in the cage in The Shawshank redemption. Which was about losing someone who has to leave. I choose that because I had same experience which let me easy to understand and remember the monologue. I may try a humor monologue this time but I am not sure I will do it as my draft or not. I felt like I was more a serious roll person instead of a actor that could easily play any roll that was need them to play. After all the only thing I was near the acting was the hand with the digger in the bone chiller show.  

No comments:

Post a Comment