Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Monologue

Hi my friends. I am Jack, from China a 11 gader in Cheshire Academy.As we all know there are many chinese student in CA but not like everyone else,first i am manchurian, a different nationality, and I am not that positive as others. I was born and raised in a family that all my parents  and grandparents was studied abroad in the big bother of communist china the USSR, so they were very interested in another country and culture. And you know what? I did not know why I came to study in US, I used to made 1000 reason that may explain why I choose US or why I want to study aboard. if we forget those useless reasons, the idea of study abroad may just came in my head when I was 7th grade.I was kind of silenced and I may called myself a thinker. I do not want to play outside with my friend and keep everything in(to)myself.But I am strange should not effect how I made friend or my daily life. So I am Jack, not as the same nationality as other chinese students, and I call myself as a strange person.

No comments:

Post a Comment