Monday, October 5, 2015

Plot

Detective leaves and there's a cupcake on the table so D grab it and as i'm about to eat it Jack stabs me and runs off with the cupcake, as i'm trying to crawl to the door John comes out and steps on me
Detective throws open the door and steps on the victim killing him
He examines the body confused, Photographer takes a picture of the body
Photographer is taking a bunch of pictures of random things while detective checks closets and cupboards
The murderer comes out and tries to kill the detective but misses because the detective bends down to open a bottom cupboard
Photographer tries to tell the detective but he shushes him and shows he’s working
After several incidents the murderer gives up and taps him on the shoulder and puts up his fists
While this was happening I tried to tell him again but I eventually gave up because he obviously wasn't listening so I sit back and watch the attempts to kill him
The murderer looks at me confused and I just shrug
Fight Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment