Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Final Monologue II with video

I would give almost anything I have to reverse the course of my life in the last year. The past doesn't change for anyone. But at least I can learn from the past. I've learned a lot about life. I've learned a lot about good and evil - they're not always what they appear to be. I was involved, deeply involved. I lied to the American people. I lied about what I knew and then I lied about what I did not know. In a sense, I was scared, scared to death. There was one way out and that was simply to tell the truth. It may sound simple to you, but I've found myself again after a number of years. I've  been acting a role, maybe all my life, of thinking that I've done more, accomplished more, produced more than I have. I have flown too high on borrowed wings. Everything came too easy. That is why I am here today.
http://youtu.be/zgm4omyyyk0

No comments:

Post a Comment