Monday, September 7, 2015

who am I

Hi my friends. I am Jack, I born and raised in the capital of Qing dynasty(although they change to Peking after they capture the entire country) Shenyang in 1998. My parents has just been though 10 years of chaos, which called the culture Revelation of China so I am the only child in this family. My parents all been study Russian and my grandparents used to study aboard in USSR which makes this family is very interesting in other cultures. I did not know why I came here, I used to made 1000 reason that may explain why I choose US or why I want to study aboard. But that idea may just came in my head when I was 7th grade. Form that days which the country is developing I learned how terrified those chauvinist are. I loved my country but I used hate those people. That hate may give me the courage to follow what I was once think and choose to study aboard. For now, I am just a student who follow my dream, but I may planned something bigger in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment