Friday, September 11, 2015

Acting is a new thing for me.

In acting class we learn a lot of knowledge about acting this week. As the first to join an art class, specially acting, I feel it was difficult to learn because I was not an acting person and I did not know any of those skill or the rules about the acting, all the acting experience was came form last years spring and at that time I was an stage crew. The class was start about two weeks and I feel better to receive and act out. When the first time I join drama and become a stage clue I feel acting is not that hard and when people acted I saw them making mistakes. Which makes me feel acting is easy and fun. It is fun indeed but not easy as I think, first I did not know the simple rules in acting, in the begging I alwayse speak not loud enough and turn my back to the audience even when I made some mistake in my dialogue I will say Oh I made a mistake.

Emotions is important in acting. But I may not a emotional person, my face always look like the same or only make small changing and when I was tiring to make another face, it will look fake. I am tiring to get more improvement on it. In my monologue I tell too much not useful information and the one I want to deleted was the one that audience most favorite one, which about my family. For the same reason I think my English is not good enough form the acting and I should spend more time on the wording and the performance. But a strong emotions will let audience feel what the character once feel, I think the good way to portend that to have a emotion is produce one form yourself that you face and action may look neutrally.  

We did not do much on movement in the class, although we learn a lot. And also because the class is too small to move a lot. Movement is important in acting which will makes a performance like a real life not just reading the dialogue. I did a lot of movement in the class and most of them are because I was nerves, which is very bad because that will tell the audience that I am nerves and not confident enough. And another mistake I made about the movement is I was always looking down which makes I can not make eye connect with those audience. 

What I learned in this class? A lot. I learned about how to act which is important to act or enjoy a show. If I had a chance to join the drama group this spring and I may choose the stage crew again, not because I can not act, but I just love my place. And I will ready to be an actor in the drama some day. But for now the important thing that I learned is how diffcuilt an actor is and how to enjoy a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment