Thursday, October 29, 2015

About A Chaotic character

About this blog was the first time I tried to play an crazy roll which was a crazy alien who speak with out any logic and act chaotic. This scien is about a agent find out that was an alien get into his room and he thought that was some one whos going to kill him, so he tried to communicate with that alien which end up filed. I was always trying to play some one who is serious, those characters was easy for me to play and understand. I will get in to a serious roll easily then other character. So this made me keep playing those serious roll until now. When I get this character I feel like I could never understand this characters logic and why he say those things. I feel hard to get into this character and do such crazy things at the first, but soon I find out that I do not need to understand this character because this is not understandable for me. What I should do was just do what I think he will do, I could come up ideas with only the goal of chaotic. I could throw thing everywhere and that made people laugh. This is what this play about.

I feel like I could not play this roll very well although I get though it. I need to be more crazy and lunatic in the play which I did not show them to the audience. I need to work on my movement and how I do those chaotic thing nature. As an actor some times we have to play some roll that may not suit best for us, and we will always try something new while we developing our skills.This play was mean to make people laugh at the alien and the agent about what they do in the play. I would say that a crazy character was more simple then an serious character for audience to understand, when you do something crazy although that movement is not logic but as the acter I may be the only one who feels weird about the character. 

I only have feel words in this play which made me remember them very well. I only use moon pie and this one answer all the qusitons form the agent. So that makes me need to do many times movement then his. I tried to moving around, get everything out of the table, and kick his bag. Those movement may help the audience knew how chaotic this man is and why he just react like that. We spend most of the time to plan when should I do which movement and what more movement should I add on. Which made this play a lot interesting then the origin one. 

My prater also did a great job for remember all those lone lines although I only respond in two words. He also came up the idea that I should kick the bag which makes the play a lot funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment