Thursday, October 15, 2015

When you try to murder someone for a cupcake

This is my first time try to make a silent movie, which I think is a big improvement for my acting skill although it can be better in many ways. When I first knew that I need to do a silent movie I feel like I could do better without the dialogue because I may not good get in the character while I was trying to remember my dialogue. I feel like we made up a good story which is short and funny. I feel like that a silent movie should not be two hour long and give all the setting about the character that once appear. John did a good job on this and we figer out how should we cat quickly. 

This is also the first time I play the bad guy in a project, the hand with the dagger was only as a tool in the bone chiller. I feel like I am interesting in play some one bad who wear a black suit and seem nice at the beganing of the whole play. That was interesting to see who was the killer and I assume that I could hide myself good enough form the audience eyes. I hope I would have more inprove when during this year. All of us did the role which most suitable for us and I think we all did a good job in the end although we did not have the time to write down all the movement that we should made in the movie and we did not set up our state carefully which makes me lied behind the table few times. I also forget that I should take the cupcake after I killed the host and before I jump out of the window. John fix that mistake by simply improvise which take the cupcake at the end just after he put his revolver in the host hand. I think this silent movie did make me a lot trust myself that I could be a good actor someday in the drama. 

I feel like the stage may need to reset and all the movement of different people should be pritece, but I still like my first silent movie when I watch it after. I feel like in this movie I am the bad guy who kill for a cupcake. Although this reason of killing some one was stupid and childish but it did made up a funny silent move which can make the audience notice the ID of every character. I also like that part which I sneak out form the window I was look like a bad guy in both movement and face expression. 

I like this silent movie we made as a goup work and I like my teammate of this silent movie, which was also my first silent movie. And I shall not forget how did we set all the movement and story. This silent movie makes me feel like an actor now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment