Thursday, December 17, 2015

Lastblog

In this half year of my acting class I assumed that I accomplished a lot in both my acting skill and my staging skill although I was the totally beginner of this area. I was not good at art since I was young which made me feel difficult on any type of art in my middle school and high school, I could never known that I could pick a acting class as my first art class in my high school. I feel nervous to act in frount of people and I thought I was going to take a lot time and courage to overcome. But when I first get my monologue, those problems been solved in two days. 

I did not feel I did a great job on my first monologue, that was a hard one and I did not completely familiar with acting and dialogue. But that was the first peace of work I acted in my whole life, I was wished to make that one better but what done is done, I do not regret or disappoint about what I did on my first monologue. Although I made lots of mistakes about acting, or staging. I used to turn my back to the audience when I should not, I always talk to fast which made me mispronounce a lot of word that I should to made them right, or I walk to much while I was acting. After the first monologue I was getting better by learning and exercise, although I still block other actors during the rehearsal or upper stage / lower stage then some others, those mistake made me feel that I still have a lot to learn on acting and I still need time to put what I learn in my acting in the real life.

As the last blog of this class, I realized that I used to talk a lot about how to track or hide something before audiences, or what role I should play and what role I was good at, one of them I could not forget was the one that I play as a mad man who wish to kill himself because he accidentally killed his wife, then police officer who wish to stop him was his brother in law, the brother of his wife. This chaos end in a tragedy by the man who wish to suicide killed the his brother in low when he trying stop him and then suicide. But in this act we did I learn a lot about how to play some extreme emotion which was not common in the real life but we all could understand it. We change a lot when we did then editing to make sure every one could understand, and I think that was the best I ever did in the acting class.

 All the project that we did was short and simple, as a beginner I feel that was not easy for me to understand all those knowledge and use them in the real life when I shall face more challage and longer play, I do not know I am ready or not for that but I will keep working on acting in the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment