Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Those parts we hiding away form people

Reflect of second scene

In my second scene I played some one who wish to suicide because that he killed his wife by accident. For this character who full of emotion which like sadness and hopeless was easy to control then the first one which was chaotic. I feel like I did fine on my stage which was simple in this one. 

In this scene was two character which are the man who accident killed his wife and another was his brother in Law who is a detective and tried to stop him from suicide. This setting make the stage was simple in the basement of an apartment and two character were in the same level. The detective will keep coming forword and wish to disarm the character who wish to suicide. Both of characters has a weapon but at the first the detective put his gun down on the ground to show his friendly which make this scene more reasonable and logical. Although the detective tried all he could to convince the man who wish to suicide give up this thought but the story still end in a tragedy. The man who wish to suicide shot the detective when the detective trying to disarm him, the detective was killed and the man finally choose to suicide.

The emotion of both character was easy to catch, the detective was only wish to help a poor guy who wish to kill himself. And the man who tried to suicide because that he killed his wife, who may be the women he loved most in his life and tired to end his own life. So I played the character who wish to killed himself because I never played a character who like this before and I wish to tried something new. For this character I feel like I am good at control those emotion that he have and feel nature to show that emotions to the audience. I thought that every single man have those bad emotion more or less, but different then this character normally people choose to hide those emotion from other people. So those part we hide behind us made me feel easy to play this character by simple showing those emotions. Like those thing we did when we got lost by some thing, we were in a mod which was totally angry or hopeless. 

I feel like this character was kind of suitable for me to act and I am happy to know there is another kind of role which I earned how to play. In this second scene we played I think Join did his part very good and also came up with many ideas to help us inprove the scene by making this scene more reasonable and logic. We also tried different ways about how to show this logic to the audience, the first time we thought the ending was the detective killed the man who wish to end his own life at last by anger but this is not the way a trained police officer will do in their life, so we change the ending again and again finally make the end like this. 

I felt lucky I got a scene that I played very well and I could tell the skill of my staging and acting had improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment