Sunday, November 15, 2015

Peter Pan

About the peter Pan I saw in the black box. In the play those actors show that they did a great job about get in to multiple characters in a single show. Such as The Father and the Lost Boy is not a small change for the audience and also the Mum and the Caption Hook. Those actors did not change their mod very quick when I saw them in an different dress, they were totally different character. Those changes show how strong they acting skill are and how hard did they do when they were practice. 
I think that other actors was also remarkable they use very good emotions and appropriate facial expression to show what emotion they were in when they face different condition. The lots boys was thought they were brave when they witting for peter and scared when the pirate coming. 
Although I like the act part, but I have to say I really disappointing about the stage crew about the efficiency and the cooperate. I know many people would say this show is a great show that shows those actors did a lot and improve a lot in their acting skills and ability of stage. So I will talk about some point that we could improve more in the future. The first ting that surprised me, which in a bad way, was the light. I assume in what I learn the light set should change for every single play which would enhance the effect for every different area and  but the light in black box was till the same position when we played the bone chiller and the moving light was sirextly pointing at my eye few times and made me can not see the stage and the play. There is one more problem that I concern about was the crew numbers were turning red when they try to change the stage because the light. I thought the crew numbers was supposed to wear black when they were changing the stage which make the audience put less attention on them. But when they turn red every one was keep discussing about weater their shirt was red or black.
I like this play as same as the others which I seen or involved before, but this time I saw the importance that Jack Jack with us and I hope the stage crew will do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment